Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Marshmellow World


Montreal:
I woke up this morning and to my surprise everything was white Marshmellow World... It made me curious what it was... never have a seen so much white. I vaguely remember when I was a few months old of this white mysterious substance, but because of my young age, I was unable to go out and investigate.... But Today was My Lucky DAY!!!! I took small steps at first, slowly getting through the cold wet marshmellow-ness... Had some fun rolling around in the snow... I overheard my owner (Stazz) saying there was 20cm of SNOWWW!!! I couldn't wait to get home, get dry and snuggle up while we listen to some Christmas Tunes...
LET IT SNOW!!! LET IT SNOW!!! LET IT SNOW!!!

Style: Red Sweater by Maison Elsa

xxx
Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment